Civil Construction Technician
SRU Electric Inc. is a top tier full-service contractor that can provide all levels of management, logistics, labor and specialized services for communications infrastructure industries. Our primary focus is on the cellular communications infrastructure for AT&T, Verizon, Crown Castle and many others. Learn more about us please visit: http://www.srutelecom.com/
Please review the following essential job functions and requirements prior applying online:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Secondary power electrical system trouble-shooting, repair and basic installation.
• Install, connect and test underground and above ground grounding systems.
• Moderate flat-work concrete forming, pouring and finishing.
• Landscaping, grading, and fence building.
• Work with Foreman and coworkers to maintain a safe job site.
• Must be willing and able to travel for extended periods of time.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Be able to stand, sit, crouch, bend, crawl, balance, walk run, reach overhead.
• Lift and carrier up to 100 lbs.
• Be able to identify and use basic hand tools.
• Ability to read write and speak English proficiently
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Educations and/or Experience:
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• 1-3 years construction background required, preferably telecommunications.
• Commercial/residential electrical experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Valid Driver's License Required
Text Jake to apply! 847-454-4019